What Our Clients Say
Services you can depend on – from professionals you can relate to.
– I had contacted Justin Scott regarding my Mom’s situation. My Mom is 90 years old and was living independently. She was beginning to need additional care and also was running very low on funds. Justin was very helpful in explaining that my Mom would be eligible for Medicaid for assisted living. He is very knowledgeable about the process and answered all my questions quickly and accurately. It is a very stressful process in trying to care for an aging parent and trying to make sure he/she receives good care as well as worrying about the cost. Justin was able to reassure me that all would be OK. His expertise in this area combined with a very caring, patient, and diligent personality made navigating the Medicaid process much easier. I am very grateful to Justin for his help.
– Justin Scott is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to elder law and estate planning. It is a complex area of the law and he has really mastered it. I am more than pleased with his work in regards to quality and expediency. I highly recommend him to anyone needing guidance in this area.
– Justin genuinely cared about my case and he laid out a plan that made a huge difference for my family. I am really thankful he helped my family. I interviewed other attorneys but he was truly incredible. Highly recommend.
– When my widower father suffered a bad fall, and was subsequently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, I knew that I’d need help placing him in a facility that could not only care for his physical needs, but his psychological needs as well. With the help of Justin, we were not only able to find the perfect long-term care placement for my father, but we were also able to navigate the difficult waters presented by Medicaid, and the estate planning that is required by that program. In all honesty, Justin is not merely my attorney, but a friend as well. He has calmed my nerves and eased my fears on more than one occasion, even going well beyond the scope of mere estate planning and Medicaid placement. Not only is Justin a fantastic attorney, but he is an excellent, compassionate, and caring human being as well!
– When my son, who has Cystic Fibrosis and CF related diabetes, was suddenly and unexpectedly removed from his Medicaid program, we were devastated and frightened not knowing where we would get the resources to pay for his extremely high priced prescriptions. Justin was the attorney who handled our case. From the very beginning, he proved to be very thorough and experienced with navigating the process of reversing the Medicaid decision. However, it was his apparent kind, caring nature that made us feel the most at ease. Justin was successful in securing a continuation of benefits for my son, and we are extremely grateful for having his expertise during this most stressful ongoing process. Thank you, Justin!
– I do not know what we would have done without Justin. My elderly parents needed guidance with estate planning, end of life issues, finances, and navigating the red tape of Medicare, Medicaid, social security, and the VA. Justin not only completed a full package of legal documents and a trust – but also created a plan for my parents to find a safe place to live out their final years and a way to afford it. I highly recommend Justin Scott to anyone who needs a smart, honest, and experienced Elder Law attorney (he also helped us close on a condo for my mother – so he can also handle real estate!).
– Justin L. Scott helped me through an unexpected death in my family. He was patient, kind, understanding and informed me of things I would not have have knowledge of. I was completely comfortable and trusted Justin thorough this difficult time. He is an inspiration to his profession.
– Justin Scott is knowledgeable and kind. I am working with him on the process of settling my mom’s estate. When you are dealing with the estate of someone you love and took care of, it is a process filled with many emotions. Justin understands. I have been very pleased with his knowledge and handling of all matters, but it is his manner and understanding of how difficult this process can be that has made this all tolerable for me. Knowledge and kindness is a great combination to find in someone you are working with on such important matters.
– I am a senior and former self employed business person. I have dealt with many lawyers over a period of forty years. I am also taking care of a sister in a nursing home. Due to these circumstances I required an elder attorney. I live in Florida and my sister is in Jersey. I hired Justin Scott. We have been working together for several months now. He calls, returns my e mails and does not delay when I need letters or paperwork. I can not speak highly enough about Justin Scott. The best part is I know he is taking care of not only my sister but me too. I feel he is more like a friend, then my lawyer. When I feel like giving up he reassured me all will be okay. I am sorry this is so long, but I can not say enough about him.